Raring to get started? Here’s a rough timeline for all you blushing brides and grooms to be. Simply check off the items as you go along and your big day will be here sooner than you think!
3 months before the wedding:
- Finalise who you want to celebrate your big day with
- Collect and distribute your wedding invitation cards
- Arrange for a food tasting session
1 month before the wedding:
- Finalise your menu and wine selection without forgetting to take special dietary requests into consideration
- Collect your wedding invitation cards
- Arrange for food tasting
- Review menu and wine selection after food tasting session. Take special dietary requests into considerations.
- Confirm your wedding theme
- Collate your guests’ RSVPs
1 week before the wedding:
- Sort out final details with your wedding planner (attendance, day’s itinerary, decorations etc)
- Confirm your floor plan at your venue
1 day before the wedding:
- Take a deep breath, calm your nerves and feel excited for the beginning of the rest of your lives.
For more information, download our Wedding Brochure here.