Delight your senses at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium's halal-certified Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining a la carte and buffet establishment that serves an extensive selection of International flavours and local favourites. Atrium Restaurant also offers takeaway and delivery at a flat rate islandwide.
Curated for a gastronomic experience, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium's popular and media recommended halal-certified buffet with over 40 buffet items will be an impressive feast you'll remember for long. Indulge in perennial favourites such as Fresh Oysters, Salmon Sashimi, Chilli Crab, Freshly-made Prata, Hainanese Chicken Rice and Executive Chef Chua's Signature Laksa. Desserts such as Waffle and Hawker Uncle Ice Cream served with Rainbow Bread or Wafer Slices are also on the list of the hotel's a la carte buffet spread. Your order will be served to your table for a safe dining experience!
Many would agree with us that Japan would be one of the countries they would fly to once travel resumes. There’s so much that’s missed from the Land of the Rising Sun, and one of them is definitely authentic Japanese cuisine.
To satisfy your cravings, our team of Chefs at Atrium Restaurant put together a Japanese corner for October’s Halal-certified buffet to give you a taste of Tokyo, Osaka and the very best of Japan.
· Niku Jaga (Braised Beef with Vegetables) – Hearty bowl of sliced beef & potatoes braised with savoury and sweet dashi broth. Warning: Kids might ask for a second bowl!
· Tori Katsu Curry (Fried Chicken Cutlet with Japanese Curry) – The ultimate comfort dish with tender chicken coated with panko breadcrumbs and fried to give you the crisp with every bite.
· Yosenabe (Seafood Stew with Leek, Mushrooms & Bonito) – An assortment of ingredients put together in a pot of seasoned broth.
· Cha Soba (Japanese Green Tea Noodles with Soba Sauce) – Cold soba to cool you down on a hot sunny day.
· Yaki Udon – Stir-fried Japanese udon noodles cooked with soy sauce and julienned vegetables
· Japanese Daifuku – Soft mochi stuffed with mango mousse & mango bits. A Japanese dessert that’s tangy and refreshing!
· Matcha Sweet Roll – Green-tea sponge cake rolled with cream
OCTOBER 2021 LUNCH
Mon - Fri: $68++ per adult, $20++ per child (6 - 12 y/o)
Sat - Sun: $74++ per adult, $20++ per child (6 - 12 y/o)
Lunch Buffet Menu
OCTOBER 2021 DINNER
Sun - Thu: $88++ per adult, $25++ per child (6 - 12 y/o)
Fri - Sat: $90++ per adult, $25++ per child (6 - 12 y/o)
Dinner Buffet Menu
Children 5 years old and below dine for free with every paying adult.
Offer: 50% off for every adult dining in for buffet (prices listed above are before discount)
A LA CARTE DINING HOURS
12:00pm to 9:30pm daily.
A La Carte Menu
A LA CARTE TAKEAWAY
Available for order via eShop, walk-in or call from 12:00pm to 9:00pm daily.
Available within the hotel, a 1-minute walk away from Atrium Restaurant.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, WeChat Pay, GrabPay
Alternatively, make your booking via Quandoo below!
In line with dining measures announced to curb the spread of Covid-19, please note that our restaurant crew reserves the right to check your vaccination status and entry will be denied if dining-in requirements are not met.
We seek your help in maintaining a safe dining experience for everyone. Thank you and we look forward to your visit soon!